Helicobacter pylori & Zapalenie żołądka & Wrzody Żołądka/Dwunastnicy

Wspólnymi siłami możemy osiągnąć wszystko!

Nie jesteś zalogowany na forum.

#1 2015-06-02 07:56:05

Karo
Administrator
Liczba postów: 14
Windows 8.1Chrome 43.0.2357.81

Skuteczność diety z doświadczeń użytkowników- wykopane z internetu

Witam,

Jak zwykle przegrzebując fora internetowe udało mi się natrafić na ciekawe wypowiedzi ludzi zmagajacych się z zapaleniem żołądka aka gastritis.Dobrze jest mieć to wszytsko w jednym miejscu, dlatego też powołałam do życie taki oto wątek. 

Mam nadzieję, że coś to komuś pomoże. Jeśli wy również natrafiliście na tego typu perełki, będę bardzo wdzięczna o wklejanie ich w tym wątku. Im więcej wiemy w temacie, tym lepiej, tym bardziej, że w mojej opinii dieta odgrywa kluczową rolę w leczeniu zapalenia żołądka.

How I cured my gastritis
Posted over a year ago
When I got diagnosed with mild gastritis (but no H. Pylori) and esophagitis, I looked all over the internet to find what to do. I did not find many accounts of people who have cured themselves successfully and how they did it. So I thought I would write my story once I am cured. Here it is. If you have cured yourself from gastritis too, please share your experience below as well.
Many people ask how long it takes to be cured. At first I started on dexilant for a month but I did not see any improvement. After a month I kept taking dexilant and I started the low acid diet in parallel. I got much better in 2-3 days. After two months on dexilant and one month on the diet, I felt completely good. Then I stopped the dexilant cold turkey and got a lot of pain and acidity back in my stomach. Now I regret I did not take the dexilant a little longer as my stomach was obviously not healed and not strong enough to go through the rebound effect of stopping dexilant. I regret also that I did not stop dexilant slowly taking it every other day for a week, then every three days for a week, .... I felt anxious about taking a medication that has so many side effects taken long term and I wanted to stop immediately, which was not reasonable.
Anyway there I was back at the beginning with stomach pain and acidity day and night. I felt pain related to the esophagitis as well which really scared me. I hesitated to take dexilant again but I decided to try to cure myself the natural way. Below I describe what I did. I got cured in approximately two months, getting slowly better week by week. After two months of natural cures I had no stomach pain anymore and no excess acid, I was able to sleep again, felt like a new healthy (and lighter -- I lost a few pounds) person. However after those two months, I felt that I needed to follow the diet another month for my stomach to get strong and be able to handle a less strict diet.

THE CURE
Books
Most of what I did is summarized in two books which I found very useful:
The first book is "Dropping acid: the reflux diet cookbook & cure" by Jamie Koufman. This is the book I based my diet on. The only disagreements I have with the author regard dairy products that I stopped taking as they make the stomach produce more acid (very clear for me), and the use of ginger, manukka honey and aloe vera which I find too irritating and/or acidic (and I don't feel that they help). Also she does not talk about salt which is known to be irritating for the stomach lining in excess, I felt an improvement when I lowered my intake in salt. I will explain the diet more in details below.
The other book is "Ulcer free! Nature's safe & effective remedy for ulcers" by G. Halpern. I know you may have gastritis and no ulcers but the two conditions are related and what cures one usually cures the other too. I used some of the natural supplements recommended in this book. In particular slippery elm (this one is actually not mentioned in the book) and DGL licorice for stomach pain (coat the interior of the stomach lining), Pepzin GI (reduce inflammation and protects stomach lining - I felt a great improvement after starting to take it especially with acid production at night), and cabbage juice (finished my recovery with this one, after two days I had no stomach pain anymore at night). I describe the supplements more below.

What did not work for me
Mastic gum hurts my stomach. It is supposedly helpful against H. Pylori which I knew I did not have (I had been tested).
Prelief removes the acid in food and stomach very efficiently but causes constipation.
Tums works well for 45 minutes but then there is a rebound effect with the stomach producing more acid.
Manukka honey hurts my stomach (Too acidic, Ph level 4, but maybe also because of the tea tree essential oil in it). It is supposedly helpful against H. Pylori.
Aloe Vera is too acidic (around Ph level 4), and I don't feel it is doing anything positive.
Ginger is irritating and I don't feel it is doing anything positive.
Probiotics helps with digestion but not really for the stomach.
Zantac works very well at removing the acidity but makes me feel dizzy and incredibly tired.
PPI worked very well at removing the acidity and pain in my stomach while I was taking it while doing the diet, but I had a bad rebound effect when I stopped (one must stop slowly by taking it every other day for a while). Also having too low acid in the stomach because of PPI might cause problems in the long term (problems with Calcium and B12 absorption, bacterial infection more likely).

Autor ines6375

źródło->http://patient.info/forums/discuss/how- … tis-185914

Wiadomość dodana po 02 min 43 s:
A tu więcej informacji odnośnie diety, jakie uzytkownik ines stosował/ła.

ines6375 • over a year ago
What works: the diet
I eat only foods with Ph level above 5, more details below.

Fruits: only melons, watermelons and bananas, sometimes a pear (at the limit - Ph level 5.3).
All vegetables except Bell peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, garlic and onions that are too irritating.
Lean proteins like chicken breast, lean white fish like cod, shrimps, seafood, tofu, tempeh, beans, chickpeas, lentils.
All cereals (I mean by cereals the pure grain, not the breakfast cereals with sugar and additives): oat and oatmeal, rice, corn, bread (artisan fresh bread with no additives), quinoa, buckwheat, millet, wheat (I don't eat wheat for other reason --IBS-- but for the stomach it is supposedly ok), ... Potatoes and sweet potatoes are very good too.
oil and nuts in moderation because of their fat content. Fat is inflammatory for the stomach lining. I eat either 1 Tbsp of nuts per meal or 1tsp of oil.

Drinks: the only safe hot drink is chamomile. Evamor water Ph 8.8 feels good (not easy to find, I order it on amazon), fresh raw coconut water, fresh vegetable or fruit juices with allowed fruits and vegetables (I use a carrot base and add fennel/celery/beets/spinach). I find pureed soups with butternut squash, potatoes, cauliflowers, and/or carrots, ... very soothing.
Food to avoid particularly because either irritating or known triggers for gerd: coffee, mint, tea, chocolate, sparkling water, citrus fruits, fat, vinegar, all spices, herbs (not sure which ones are ok or not, for safety I just avoided all of them), salt (reduce as much as possible), alcohol, no herbal teas except chamomile, dairy (stimulates acid production by the stomach).
I made sure I control the volume of what I eat too to not fill my stomach too much: I keep it under 3 cups (usually 1 cup of vegetables, one cup of rice/potatoes/pasta, and the size of a cellphone of meat/fish/tempeh).
I don't eat anything 3 hours before bed, and don't drink anything 2 hours before bed. Also I sleep on a wedge.

Helpful supplements
DGL licorice, 1 tab 20-30 minutes before each meal, 3 times a day. It coats the interior of the stomach lining. Sometimes I ate one during the night if my stomach hurts but slippery elm works better.
Slippery Elm: 2 tabs between meals with a big glass of water. Sometimes I took 2 tabs in the middle of the night with a big glass of water if I had stomach pain. It coats the stomach lining too, works better than DGL licorice.
Pepzin GI: the most mysterious of the supplements, supposedly reduce inflammation and protects stomach lining. I felt a great improvement after taking it (they say it takes 2 weeks for it to work completely). I take one caps 35 mg with breakfast and one at dinner.
Cabbage juice. There are some studies of ulcer patients cured after taking 1 cup of cabbage juice 4-5 times a day for 7 to 10 days. I had the courage to do one day 3 x 1 cup, and two days 2 x 1 cups, and my stomach pain disappeared completely with it (I was already doing better before I started). It is very unpleasant and one feels overall bad with it, moreover it causes gas, bad breath, slight headache. It interferes with the thyroid as well. But it works very well for the stomach. I mix the cabbage juice with carrot juice to make it more tasty, sometimes with celery, spinach and fennel as well.
Evamore water Ph 8.8. Supposedly helps deactivate the pepsin in throat and esophagus, and helps recover from sore throat and esophagitis. It feels good to drink it between meals.

Opinie wyrażone na tym forum są prywatnymi opiniami użytkowników i administrator nie ponosi żadnej odpowiedzialności w przypadku zastosowania się do porad przez nich udzielanych. Przed zastosowaniem jakiejkolwiek formy leczenia, suplementacji należy swoją decyzję skonsultować z lekarzem prowadzącym bądź specjalistą! Bądź rozważny!

Użytkowników czytających ten temat: 0, gości: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Stopka

Forum oparte na FluxBB

Darmowe Forum
vampires - zapaleniezoladka - skosik - new-storyrp - opilcezwiozane